Hriday Sheth

5 Years

52 Years

Birla High School

Kolkata

Emergency Room – Learning To Be Careful | Bookosmia

Emergency room - Learning to be careful

 

 

Nakul came to the doctor. He got hurt in the stomach because he banged into something while being naughty.

Dr Dan was kind. He tapped Nakul’s stomach with his stethoscope. Dr Dan called a nurse to bring an injection, then he gave an injection to Nakul in his stomach.

The nurse brought a computer machine to test his stomach. Dr Dan gave Nakul pills and told him to take good rest and that he will get better soon.

Nakul learnt that we should be careful while playing so we don’t hurt ourselves.

 

Emergency room - Learning to be careful

 

 

 

Share on whatsapp
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

India’s #1 Creative Platform FOR Kids BY Kids