Letter Writing (Epistolary) Submission Guidelines
Have something to say to your loved one or your older/ younger self? Pen it down (Ok fine, type it out!) and share with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love to read these beautiful notes and publish select ones. Need to know more? Reach us at 7619127444.
Just make sure the following guidelines are met .
Submission should be-
- an original piece of work by the adult and child
- written of their own willingness and not under any pressure or help from parent/school/guardian/others
- copy in the parent’s email id if you are under 18
- an exchange of letters between parent-child, parent- grandchild, letter to your older/younger self
To submit your entry, please email us at email@example.com with –
- Writing typed out in the body of the email or as an attachment
- Any artwork/photographs as an attachment
- Name, Age, School Name, City of the young writer(under 18 years)
- Name, Mobile no., Email ID, City for the adult writer(parent or grandparent)
- Photo and a few lines about each writer
We will respond back on your submission within 3 weeks if we decide to go ahead with it.
Want to submit something else? Book Review/ Story/ Poem/ Artwork etc? Check out the submission guidelines for 5-16 year olds to get published
Terms and conditions:
Since we allow literary submissions by a minor, not competent to enter into contracts, ‘You’ shall mean the parent/guardian of the person submitting the short story. When you submit your entry, you shall be deemed to have given Bookosmia an exclusive license to evaluate the story for publication. We shall make best efforts to come back to you with the result of our evaluation within 15 days from the date we receive your submission. In the event you do not get our reply within 21 days from the date of your submission, you may
presume that we have decided not to publish the story.
If we respond with our decision to publish your story, you shall be deemed to have assigned any and all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the story in favour of Bookosmia. The assignment shall be perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and comprise all the copyright in the literary work. The assignment shall not revert to you under any circumstances. Without limitation, the assignment shall confer upon Booksomia to make copies of, edit, adapt, and translate your story or republish it with affiliates. You shall be deemed to have waived your moral rights in the story.
Bookosmia shall always credit you as the author of the story. The opportunity provided to you to publish your work shall constitute sufficient consideration for the foregoing assignment. You shall not disparage Bookosmia or its management, employees and other stakeholders in any manner whatsoever.
- Selected stories are digitally published by Bookosmia on their website and with other partnering organizations to maximize reach
- Authors of selected story receive a certificate from Bookosmia, a spotlight on our website and social media and are eligible for various discounts meant for Bookosmians